Keep your pets safe and more visible to cars and pedestrians during all outdoor activities with our reflective dog collars. For improved visibility, wear during both daytime and nighttime adventures. All Bella Mae Collection products are made using the highest quality materials and hardware. Expertly crafted in Florida, our reliable and fashionable collars are essential for every dog and their pack leader! Available with thick nylon webbing or wrapped in fabric for a little extra jazz.
- All Bella Mae collars are made with durable nylon webbing, are easily adjusted for length, and are available in 7 sizes.
- All collars feature a side release buckle for ease of fastening and separating and a solid nickel plated “D” ring for strength.
- Made in South Florida, USA!
- Proudly handmade with love by our experienced seamstress.
- All collars may be hand-washed or machine-washed on the delicate cycle and line dry is recommended.
- Materials: nylon webbing, metal and plastic hardware, ribbon/fabric.
- To make the right purchase, please make sure to measure your pets carefully. Always look at the size chart to confirm the size.
- Pair with our matching leash and key fob wristlets, sold separately.
MADE IN THE USA!
Reflective Dog Adjustable Dog Collar
Normal ship times are 1-2 days. If you have an order that requires special attention, please email email@example.com after you submit your order.
Dogs should wear a collar under supervision only. That means you should take your dog's collar off whenever he's crated, playing with another dog or left unsupervised in your home. It's just not worth the risk.
We've tested our collar & leash products for strength & durability for everyday use. Each customer is responsible for determining the suitability of our products for their individual pet and assumes all responsibility/liability by purchasing our products. By purchasing our products, you acknowledge and agree to accept all responsibility. Please use good judgment and common sense in determining appropriate use for any pet collars and leashes that you purchase from any company. As with all pet collars and leashes on the market, they should be inspected regularly. Our collars are not recommended for tie-out.